• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I don't do sweaters :biggrin: and I'm usually one of the last ones around who puts a jacket on. My wife might put a jacket on at almost any time of year and my sister often wears sweatshirts in the summer.

I might have to start wearing gloves because I'm noticing the colder weather effecting the arthritis in my hands.

• Members

I love fall too, all except for that day the time changes, & it gets dark so early.

I remember one time period in my life I would leave hone before daylight, & would not get home till after dark, the only time I was around home during the daylight hours was hopefully Saturday & Sunday.

• Members

:coffee2:

Before the drink of coffee is just about the way I feel at present time, wish I could enjoy the weather by mowing my yard, but the surgeon told me to behave myself for 6 weeks, no straining of no kind. Don't know if I can do it for that long! At least in cool weather the grass is not growing fast.

• Members

It's tough to just sit and do little when you're used to taking care of things. Then there always seems to be something that comes up which nobody else can take care of so we feel like we must do it even if we shouldn't.

I mowed earlier this and the grass isn't growing much now. Hopefully in a few weeks I can retire the mower until next year.

In the meantime, I hope and pray you heal up and recover swiftly.