• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Yes, I believe the bunny is in the back ground of this topic & its never ending with the bunny invloved.

Just a note, I am way behind on keeping up with replies, I've had to be away much lately, don't know when I will catch up.

Tomorrow I will be gone most of the day to get my eyes checked.

• Members

If you post after this one; I'll report you to the NSA. Then again, if you post on this website; they already know who you are and where you are. :godisgood:

You really shouldn't be paranoid.....

It distracts your attention from the people who are following you.

:D

• Members

Amen! And surely much better feeling bad at home than being forced back to work too soon.

Back when I got cement blown into my eyes, during the recover time I could not tell who anyone was by sight standing within 3 or 4 foot of them my eyes were so blurred, & my boss said, "Get the doctor to release you so you can go back to work."

Can you see me driving an 18 wheeler down the highway & I cannot recognize a person I know standing 3 to 4 foot from me?  :bigshock:

• Members

Our God still works miracles!

We stopped by the doctors office after my wife's physical therapy yesterday to see if they could push back her going back to work. The doctor said no, she must go back on 8-29. One of my wife's physical therapists took a stand and pressed her view that my wife should not be returning to work so soon. Eventually, at the end of the day yesterday, the doctor agreed to give my wife one more week off. That was good news!

Yet there was some surprising news to come. When my wife called the workman's comp lady and told her about the extension, how she was doing and told her when her first post-op appointment with the doctor is, the workman's comp lady told her to not only take that other week, but to also take another week and a day off!! My wife now doesn't have to go back to work any sooner than 9-16!!!

Everyone said it was impossible that my wife would get more than one week off. They all said the doctor would never approve it and workman's comp would be even worse to talk to. They seem to have not considered what God can do!

Our God is able to do abundantly more than we hope and pray for!