• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I've been to Colorado twice...once to Estes Park on vacation, and once stuck in Denver from a missed flight. :roll:

Think we've driven through a couple additional times.

Guest Guest

Estes Park is great. I work in downtown Denver so it doesn't have much luster for me right now.

The last two times I was in SD, I was on the bus and don;t remember where all we stopped.

• Members

God is the One who tells us where to go. :D Right now he wants us to be city slickers! :lol:

As far as visiting... we are heading to Utah to see my dad this summer, also taking a short trip to Dubois, Wyoming.

• Members

We want to come to that area sometime to see the dinosaur fossils. My 16 year old son with autism would probably never let us leave! His "thing in life" is all about dinosaurs! Of course he has been taught the Creation Story as opposed to Evolution.

Guest Guest

[quote="IM4given"]
We want to come to that area sometime to see the dinosaur fossils. My 16 year old son with autism would probably never let us leave! His "thing in life" is all about dinosaurs! Of course he has been taught the Creation Story as opposed to Evolution.
[/quote]

Dino Ridge is pretty neat. My girls ove going there. Next summer, Lord WIlling, we are going to Dinosauer, CO.

• Members

[quote="IM4given"]
[/quote]

He would love my dad's house, my dad is an avid rock and fossil collector. His house is practically a rock and mineral museum.

In Utah I really loved our trip last year to Nine Mile Canyon which is full of Indian petraglyphs. Very cool.

• Members

My Christopher has thousands of plastic dinosaurs of every shape, size, and kind that he sorts on his display shelves according to geoligical periods - and woe unto me if I dare to dust them and put them back on the shelves wrong! He hates it if I put his Jurassic Dinos on the same shelves as his Triassic Dinos!

• Members

[quote="IM4given"]
My Christopher has thousands of plastic dinosaurs of every shape, size, and kind that he sorts on his display shelves according to geoligical periods - and woe unto me if I dare to dust them and put them back on the shelves wrong! He hates it if I put his Jurassic Dinos on the same shelves as his Triassic Dinos!
[/quote]

LOL what if you told him they all lived in the same period...the 2000 years between Creation and Noah's Ark! :D

That's cute....