• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Great, glad she is home, it always feels better to be at home.

The hospital Linda had her knee replacement & 3 back surgeries was 50 miles off. I would go home every afternoon, feed our animals, take a shower, them go back spending the night. It was very stressful!

• Members

So glad she's home and doing well.  Sounds like she's getting some good spoiling.   :clapping:

It could get worse, I gave her a whistle to blow any time she wants me. It's so hot, and we don't have A/C, so with several fans blowing it's hard to hear her when she calls for me.

I got her breakfast for her this morning, made her dinner, helped her get in and out of the shower, etc. In about an hour I'll help her out of the house, into the car and then the 30 mile drive for her bloodwork and physical therapy.

At least we have A/C in the car!

• Members

It could get worse, I gave her a whistle to blow any time she wants me. It's so hot, and we don't have A/C, so with several fans blowing it's hard to hear her when she calls for me.

I got her breakfast for her this morning, made her dinner, helped her get in and out of the shower, etc. In about an hour I'll help her out of the house, into the car and then the 30 mile drive for her bloodwork and physical therapy.

At least we have A/C in the car!

John, Please PM me your telephone number, I need to talk with your wife & tell her to be sure & keep that whistle whistling constantly!

B)   :rolleyes:   :israel:

• Members

John, Please PM me your telephone number, I need to talk with your wife & tell her to be sure & keep that whistle whistling constantly!

B)   :rolleyes:   :israel:

She's doing pretty good without any prompting! Whistle in the middle of the night (I'm sleeping on the couch so she can have the whole bed to herself), whistle first thing this morning, whistle a little later...

One good note, I don't have to cook our meal tonight. A lady from church brought us a tater tot casserole!