• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

Our granddogger likes salad!  While I was fixing my lunch salad this morning, she got little bits of lettuce, peppers, olives, cucumbers.  I don't think there's anything she hasn't liked yet.  Every dog we've had has had likes and dislikes.  She's something else.  :icon_smile:

• Members

Too bad 'cause I could go for some good fried rabbit right now.

Give me your address & such by PM, I will ship you the big rabbit my cat killed just a little while ago that I took away from him & threw out in the pasture so you can have fried rabbit.  :bleh:

It was a bit stiff yet still in pretty good shape & I remember right where I put it.

I'll be waiting for that PM.  :biggrin:

• Members

Can't wait til the 16th- our anniversary.  And then on the 17th, we'll be heading down to visit our son and DIL for the weekend.  Can't wait to see their new place.  :clap:

Our 16th was in 1984, wow, that's 29 years ago,  our next one will be our 46th.  :scratchchin:

Wow, what happen to all the old people, hardly even see any old people anymore, & where did all those young people I keep seeing come from?  :offended:

• Administrators

Our 16th was in 1984, wow, that's 29 years ago,  our next one will be our 46th.  :scratchchin:

Wow, what happen to all the old people, hardly even see any old people anymore, & where did all those young people I keep seeing come from?  :offended:

This isn't our 16th - our anniversary is the 16th of August.  This is our 27th.  Not as long as you, true...but not young, either!   :icon_smile:  We were in our late 20s when we married.  Our son followed suit - he was 25, like dad, when he got married a little over 6 months ago.

• Members

Blood work this morning. The nurse couldn't find the veins in my arms so she tried two in my right hand and gave up. The nurse practitioner (or whatever they are called today; they keep changing their official titles) then came in and found a vein in my left hand and got my blood. Results tomorrow.

• Members

I'm on heart medicine for Afib and statins for high cholesterol. I have my blood checked every 6 weeks to make sure my blood is "thinned" properly, and every three months to check the cholesterol levels.

Thankfully the nurse there now doesn't dig around for the vein like the older nurse who retired. She's also a member of our church and I know her parents, who are also members of our church, so it's good to talk with her every few weeks. The nurse practitioner who runs the clinic is also a member of our church, as are two of the other three employees there.