• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

Here, too!  I'm so glad for that, as well (although I'm kinda dreading August!).  I just checked and saw they are now calling for rain on Sat. and Sun. here as well. Normally I would love 68 degrees and sunshine, but I'm looking forward to rain now!!

• Members

Walk out a restaurant, poor customer service. Walk into another and got great customer service. Left a good tip like we should do. Had no tracts...

Some say even if the services is very poor your obligated to leave at least a 10% tip. Now I'm not saying that, that was statedd in a topic on this forum sometime back.

I've walked out a few times myself.

• Members

I took my wife to a restaurant for her birthday (kids came with us). Our waitress was one of my kids AWANA teachers from a few years ago. She didn't refill my water, double charged me for the chips which had free refills, and some other minor things... What would you have done there?

• Members

We have had rain, good rain, slow rain, the kind that soaks into the ground, the temp has been nice, its now 69.3º!

The grass will be growing very fast!

That's what we had. Good, slow, steady rain coming straight down. Then the temps dropped as the rain moved on and we had some wind and much cooler temps. It feels like Fall this morning!

• Administrators

It's supposed to be nice here for the week - temps shouldn't get above 84, and the humidity will be low.  So glad!  It did rain on Saturday - a gully-washer!  I had hoped for a lighter rain to soak in the ground, but honestly - it's been so long since it rained, that gully-washer got soaked right in! The grass is already noticeably different.  Storms tomorrow and Wednesday, and I hope they bring some rain, too.  Love that rain!