• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Ps 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Does everyone know what a pole turtle is? In case they don't, its a turtle you see setting on a pole as you drive down the highway, someone who is very cruel picked up the turtle & set him on the pole. And that turtle is setting there with no idea how he got there, & after getting there he knows not what to do.

Now I admit that being President of this Unite States that Mr. Obama is doing lots of things, yet he really don't know how he got there, & he really does not know what he ought to be doing. So he does things like having a beer summit on the White house lawn with a policemen that he said bad things about causes all types of problems, a white policeman, much like he is saying bad things about Mr. Zimmerman that's going to cause race troubles dividing this county even more so, instead of doing as most other presidents who kept their mouth shut about such matters & not inciting troubles on the streets of this country. He still acts like a community organizer that from the streets of Chicago. I suppose once you one of them, that's all you know how to do. Remember he sent organizers to Florida to help those who were protesting, & they come out calling for an arrest, a trial, & a conviction, never said one thing about a fair trial, just stated if there's no conviction there will be civil unrest.

• Members

Better than polecat!

Whew, Isn't that the truth, wow, do the stink. One can be run over on the highway, & long after its gone the smell will still be there.

In a way that will fit, long after Mr. Obama is gone, the results of his community organizing & lack of presidential leadership will still be around haunting people, just as the smell of a polecat does.