• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

So glad your toe is getting better.

After my swim this morning, I was pleased to step out and see a sunny day, with the humidity low.  The dog (our granddogger  :icon_smile: ) enjoyed her morning walk with me after I got home.  We stepped outside and a crow began cawing loudly.  He was in our tree, and boy was he ruffling his feathers.  A whole bunch of crows flew up from our neighbor's yard.  We went the other way to begin the walk.  But then, we came back down the alley and past the tree that crow was in.  He began cawing again, although not as loudly.   I looked down another street and there were a bunch of crows.  We turned right to avoid them.  By the time we came back the crows were gone.  I didn't want to go inside, but duty calls, so....

• Members

A swim and a walk with the dog sounds so good and relaxing!

I trimmed all the trees on the north property line and also trimmed our lilac bush and our pine tree. Then I mowed the ditches and did a lot of trimming with the push mower and finished the yard off with the rider.

I'm not sure, but I don't think I'm as young as I used to be! Still, all in all, a beautiful, blessed day!

• Members

snort!   :laff cry:  :nuts:  Isn't that the truth?!?

Great pic! :thumb:

I forgot that I helped my wife this morning before I got to the yard work, I vacuumed the floors and did three loads of laundry.

Maybe I shouldn't have done indoor work and outdoor work on the same day. Yeah, that's it, that's the only reason I feel achy and wore out. :blink:

• Administrators

Great pic! :thumb:  Thanks.  That was taken a good while before he got married.  I'll have to post some pics of the wedding some time.

I forgot that I helped my wife this morning before I got to the yard work, I vacuumed the floors and did three loads of laundry.  What a nice guy!

Maybe I shouldn't have done indoor work and outdoor work on the same day. Yeah, that's it, that's the only reason I feel achy and wore out. :blink:  Yep, yep - that's go to be it!  :coverlaugh: 

• Administrators

Another beautiful day.  It was actually cold this morning when I headed to the pool.  However, by the time I was taking Bella for her walk, the humidity had notched up just a wee bit.  And by the time I headed out for the day it was up a bit more.  It's supposed to inch up slowly and then wham us on Monday.  Ah, well...enjoying the reprieve, that's for sure!