• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Actually it is you guys who drive on the wrong side of the road.
it is really quite simple - allow me to explain.......

You drive on the right side of the road which is the wrong side of the road because the left side of the road is the right side of the road which of course is the right side.
This is because to drive on the right side of road which is the wrong side of the road you have to sit on the left side of the car which is quite plainly the wrong side of the car because the right side of the car is the right side of the car to drive from but this then means that you must drive on the left side of the road being the right side of the road to drive on when you are sitting on the right side of the right side of the car which is the right side.

See...... it really is simple.
;)

Oh No, we drive on the right side of the road which is the right side of the road. Anyone can understand that's right, well, almost anyone!

:biggrin:

• Members

Our Pathfinder doesn't really find paths.  My wife has to drive on already paved roads and we never see paths when we are out and about. 

Wonder if it is faulty?  Is this common with Pathfinders?

You would think if its really a pathfinder, it would find paths.

I once knew a fellow that went by pathfinder in the CB radio & he said he used that handle because he said he was good at finding paths where there was no paths.