• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Apple cider vinegar and honey, in cool water - check.
Walk to train - check.
Train to stop near the "paying job" - check.
Walk to work - almost check.......
Coffee not far away now! ;)

• Members

Back during the day I had a country store had a man that raise chickens that would buy Apple cider vinegar from me by the case, others that would buy 2 gallons at a time to run though their mediators to give their chickens. If you did not give them enough, you were wasting it, but if you give them to much, it acted like ex-lax, an instead of growing when eating, the feed would run right though them.

Coffee is better than Apple cider vinegar.

But, i had a man that worked for a farmer that would buy a gallon or so of Apple cider vinegar each week drinking it much like you would drink water during hot weather.

Edited by Jerry80871852

• Members

A tablespoon in a glass, with a good dollop of natural honey - both are natural antibiotics, "bug" killers - help keep your throat clean and clear, stop you getting sore throat.

Anyway -put them into a glass and mix until the honey mixes right in, then fill the glass with water - I prefer cold water, but room temp is fine - some like it with warm or hot water......

Kids think it tastes foul, but I like it.

Have to have a coffee though. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Religion today is not transforming people; rather it is being transformed by the people. It is not raising the moral level of society; it is descending to society's own level, and congratulating itself that it has scored a victory because society is smilingly accepting its surrender.

--A. W. Tozer (1897-1963)

How much more true this is today!

• Members

Read my Bible, had my coffee, took a shower, almost time to finish getting ready for church!

Just re-read this and wondered John, if you can remember that far back, just where did you take the shower to?

:D