• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

Some inconsiderate boozer busted a beer bottle in the road near my Dad's house. I find booze bottles and cans in our ditch from time to time.

I know what you mean. I find then on my lawn and in bushes weekly. (PS they are not from me. :icon_smile: )

• Members

I've never been able to sip coffee like that!

Me neither, as least not that long on a singe cup!  :biggrin:  Of course he may have refilled it while I was not watching!  :scratchchin:

I used to drink lots more coffee that I now do, with no idea how many cups I consumed each day, it was just many of them.

I don't know why I changed, coffee never bothered me that I know of. In those days I could drink four or 5 cups, them hit the bed & sleep till morning came.

I still like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I use to drink, 2, maybe 3, pots of coffee per day, or maybe more, didn't bother me. Never felt hooked to it, just enjoyed it. And it still don't.

At home growing up coffee never was made except for breakfast. So I did not get that from parents. Linda & I usually go eat out 2 times per week, Tuesday & Friday evening, & we always drink coffee.