• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Isn't that the truth. It quite amazing at the trash that is throw out along the highway that runs in front of my house, people have become very trashy both off road & on road.

It always.amazed me when we go for.five to some beautiful spot, that someone has bothered to make the effort to get there along some of these tracks, and then leaves the rubbish from their lunch lying all over, so it is no longer a beautiful spot.

Do they never intend to go back there and enjoy it again?

• Members

Oh me, did a giant wake up, maybe I did not tread lightly enough! 

Tread lightly!

That is an off-road driving movement which encourages people to off-road without damaging the place and to take all their rubbish out with them.

Good idea really.
;)

"Don't tread on me!"

• Members

It always.amazed me when we go for.five to some beautiful spot, that someone has bothered to make the effort to get there along some of these tracks, and then leaves the rubbish from their lunch lying all over, so it is no longer a beautiful spot.

Do they never intend to go back there and enjoy it again?

Probably not, & they don't want anyone else to enjoyed it as they did. Its amazing how many of us humans are pure trashy.

One thing that really bothers me is farmers, they will throw feed sacks along with other trash in their pickup bed, hit the highways & it blows out, trashing up the roadsides. Now some states are making laws that if the policeman sees stuff blowing out from the back of a pickup, they're ticketed for more money that the person they see throwing trash out their car window. 

• Members

Probably not, & they don't want anyone else to enjoyed it as they did. Its amazing how many of us humans are pure trashy.

One thing that really bothers me is farmers, they will throw feed sacks along with other trash in their pickup bed, hit the highways & it blows out, trashing up the roadsides. Now some states are making laws that if the policeman sees stuff blowing out from the back of a pickup, they're ticketed for more money that the person they see throwing trash out their car window.

Over here stuff blowing out of a trailer or trayback can be fined for littering - been that way for a long time.

• Members

Over here stuff blowing out of a trailer or trayback can be fined for littering - been that way for a long time.

It has been here to, but now some states are treating it that the farmer places it in the bed of the pickup truck so that it will blow out in order to save them the trouble of putting it in the trash, & they upped the fine big time.

I live about 5 to 6 miles from the city limits, & there's always feed sacks, white 5 gallon plastic buckets, & many other items that farmers use scattered up & down the highway coming from the bed of their pickup trucks.

Oh, we get lots of beer cans, bottles, beer wrappers, whisky bottles, up & down our road.