• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I win! :clapping:
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Stop by to enjoy your prize of a full day of yard work! Yes indeed, one entire full day of trimming hedges, bushes and trees...pulling weeds, clearing grass from the sidewalks, edging the sidewalks, mowing the lawn, raking the lawn and general yard care!

We are pleased you have won this prize and look forward to presenting you with your reward!!!

• Members

Your right, Mr. Beck did help the cause.

Sadly many good Christian will be fooled, the join together with false teachers because they share many of the same moral issues, yet sadly, al they are really doing is helping spread false teachings giving them credibly.

Many of the Christian radio talk shows are hosted by Catholics, & they give Catholic respectability How much respectability, credibility, did Catholics gain when Mr. Kennedy was elected president? How many Christians help this cause?

Are we in any manner to support false teachers? Sad, few know the difference in true teachers & false teachers.

• Members

That's an important point that so many "conservative Christians" are actually Catholics. Mainstream Christians have accepted them as one of their own and today there are many Christian "leaders" who declare Catholics and even Mormons to be true Christians simply because they say "Jesus" sometimes.

Rather than hold to what Scripture says with regards to salvation and who is a true Christian, many today hold to the concept of "morals". If a Catholic, Mormon or other holds to some "high morals" then they are declared Christian. For too many professing Christians, having what they consider to be "high morals" is their idea of proof they themselves are Christians and they apply that to others as well.

• Members

Stop by to enjoy your prize of a full day of yard work! Yes indeed, one entire full day of trimming hedges, bushes and trees...pulling weeds, clearing grass from the sidewalks, edging the sidewalks, mowing the lawn, raking the lawn and general yard care!

We are pleased you have won this prize and look forward to presenting you with your reward!!!

That would be a prize. If I was physically able to do all of that without any trouble, I would be feeling great and thus be ecstatic. :icon_smile:

You don't complain about yard work, schoolwork, etc. when you become physically unable to do it.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

As this old body ages there seem to be more of the first, less of the second, and growing awareness of the difference.

• Members

Yes, but your making more blood, they can't make you more blood, they have to get it from someone else in order to give it to you.

Sounds like our government in a way, our government does not have no money, unless they 1st take it from us. Strange, people keeps wanting our government to give them money, when they have to take it from us to be able to give it to us.

• Members

Most people think the government just prints money and it suddenly becomes real. They don't actually think about all the money the government takes from everyone through various taxes...and then the government tries to buy loyalty and votes by deciding who gets the money they have taken from others.