• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe we will have any concerns in heaven.

I see that we have spam in this old topic referring us to a web site that wants us to buy its books, no spam in heaven!

Re 21:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Re 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Re 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

• Members

I shot myself in the toe (shoe on) with a BB gun when I was about 12 years old...to see if it would hurt...and you know what?

IT DID!!!

I don't know how old you are, but I know the BB guns from when I was a child packed a punch, they were much more powerful than most they have today.

• Members

I don't know how old you are, but I know the BB guns from when I was a child packed a punch, they were much more powerful than most they have today.

I'm 45.

It was just a Daisy pump BB gun...not very powerful. You could shoot it, see the BB as it left the gun, and after it traveled about 15 yards, you could see the BB's arc start to fall.

Still, at close range...especially your own toe...it packed enough punch to not want to do that again.

Not exactly the smartest thing to do, huh?

• Members

I shot myself in the toe (shoe on) with a BB gun when I was about 12 years old...to see if it would hurt...and you know what?

IT DID!!!

I've never told a single soul, when I was about that age I had a pump BB rifle, I held my thumb over the end of the barrel, pulled the trigger, never had the urge to do that again, wonder why?

:huh:

My thumb was very sore for quite sometime, it did not break the skin. I rightly think that teaching moment taught me a very good lesson, my school of hard knocks have been tough at times.