• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Raw oysters, yuk is the proper word, & also the proper word for eating monkey brains!

Years ago early one morning at a truck stop that many of us would stop at right down the road from our terminal. We knew all the people that worked there. That morning one of our hands ordered a biscuit, sausage, gravy. Estel brought it out setting it down in front of Bobby.

Bobby hollers, "Estel, get back over here right now!" Estel came back over & says, "Bobby, what is it now?"

Bobby says, "Look at that fly in my gravy."

Estel starts turning & walking away saying, "Bobby, I will not change you for that extra meat, hope you enjoy it."

Bobby looks at all of us & asked, "What did Estel says?"

One of us said, "Looks like if you want any breakfast, you need to eat it while its still hot."

Actually Estel was on her way back to the kitchen to get him another one. Bobby was always picking on Estel, finally Estel had the 1st opportunity to get even with Bobby & she took full advantage of it. I will never forget that morning, I believe there was 5 of us drivers setting there, & we laughed until we hurt.

This topic is not good for my appetite!

Edited by Jerry80871852

• Members

Raw oysters, yuk is the proper word, & also the proper word for eating monkey brains!

Years ago early one morning at a truck stop that many of us would stop at right down the road from our terminal. We knew all the people that worked there. That morning one of our hands ordered a biscuit, sausage, gravy. Estel brought it out setting it down in front of Bobby.

Bobby hollers, "Estel, get back over here right now!" Estel came back over & says, "Bobby, what is it now?"

Bobby says, "Look at that fly in my gravy."

Estel starts turning & walking away saying, "Bobby, I will not change you for that extra meat, hope you enjoy it."

Bobby looks at all of us & asked, "What did Estel says?"

One of us said, "Looks like if you want any breakfast, you need to eat it while its still hot."

Actually Estel was on her way back to the kitchen to get him another one. Bobby was always picking on Estel, finally Estel had the 1st opportunity to get even with Bobby & she took full advantage of it. I will never forget that morning, I believe there was 5 of us drivers setting there, & we laughed until we hurt.

This topic is not good for my appetite!

DON'T MESS WITH ESTEL!!! :knuppel:

I can eat raw oysters as long as I have hot sauce and crackers with 'em...but to just eat them raw... :sick:

• Members

It doesn't take much for me to lose my appetite or even get sick from even the smell of something. As someone who sufered with migranes since she was 13, certain foods trigger that effect on my gag reflexes even by smell or sometimes even thought of something. The worse for me is peanut butter, love peanut butter, but hate the smell of it, especially if it is old or gets wet, I almost always gag at the smell of it to this day.

• Members

It doesn't take much for me to lose my appetite or even get sick from even the smell of something. As someone who sufered with migranes since she was 13, certain foods trigger that effect on my gag reflexes even by smell or sometimes even thought of something. The worse for me is peanut butter, love peanut butter, but hate the smell of it, especially if it is old or gets wet, I almost always gag at the smell of it to this day.

Me neither, boiling cabbage is an awful smelling mess! I would rather be walking though the cow lot, than walk into a house where cabbage is boiling. That smell makes my stomach turn inside out!

Peanut butter, I love Peter Pam Honey Roasted Crunchy peanut butter.