• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

My Dad is doing better today. He felt good enough to go shopping today, so that's good. Thanks for asking!

JESSICA!!! Of course we are interested in hearing what you have to say. We are here for one another in good times and bad, through wonderful emotions and those not pleasant. Never hesitate to speak your mind here.

• Members

Yah trust me you really do not want me to speak my mind right now :!: All I can say is I am so scared. What will my life be like after he's gone? He's always been my security and prtection against the wold. He's the only one in my life besides my Grandma that has been constant. He was the first male that I learned to trust
But anyway I am sorry that has been how my day has gone I feel horrible for feeling this way I feel so wrong

• Members

Jessica it's not wrong for you to feel as you do. Of course you will miss your Grampa and that is natural. GOD created each one of us and has made each one of us unique. HE has made you uniquely you and HE knows exactly how you feel and why you feel as you do. Jessica as difficult as this is, please know that we are here for you and please post your feelings anytime. Sometimes just getting it off you mind is a big help and relief. Remember HE is always with you and we are here for you!!
I am continuing to pray for you and all of your family....

• Members

Yes Jessica, you are better off to speak your mind, no matter what you might be thinking or feeling, rather than trying to bottle it up inside or hide it.

God knows what you are going through and He is and will always be there for you. One important thing we must learn is that nothing on this earth lasts forever and there is only One that we may always count on, and that is God Himself.

Losing my Mom is the hardest thing I've faced in my life. Even so, we must go on, keep living and trust the Lord to carry us through. There is still a gap in my life that no other person can fill but the Lord doesn't leave me empty.

I'm continuing to pray for you. Know that we are here for you and the Lord is always open to your prayers and even your tears.