• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I know---but I LOVE Sundays--love going to church and being with God's people and getting fed from the Word of God!! We are so blessed to have a new pastor who will not compromise. We are going to take our digital cam tomorrow and record the baptismal service and post it on our church website.

• Members

AMEN!! When I first started going to that church in October, 2004, they had [b]6 members[/b]--yes, you read that right--[b]6 members (that were attending regularly every Sunday)[/b]. They had NO pastor for 2 years in 2004--and it wasn't until November of 2005 that we finally got our new pastor. He was a missionary pastor in the UK for almost 15 years. We had an evangelist who drove down to Cleveland, MS from almost Memphis, every Sunday to preach and teach. That little church almost closed its doors in October, 2005--but that was not God's will. Praise the Lord for good pastors who will listen to God's call--AMEN!

• Members

our yard is flooded. It has not stopped raining (except for a few min) for the last three days. Hehehe today at lunch my best friend and I decided we might as well enjoy the rain, sowe got permission and ran out side and played :lol: :shock: The guy from Hungary that is staying at church thinks we're crazy. Anyways we were soaked but hey at least we had fun :lol:

• Members

Oh, and I have another blessing from God "story".

Yesterday, my Dad asked me if I wanted to ride to the pharmacy with him (that's about 25 miles away). About 7 miles into our journey his truck started acting up. It kept getting worse and worse.

My Dad isn't a Christian and he doesn't allow "religious talk", so I said several silent prayers.

We made it to our destination. The truck acted up when we left there until we got to the edge of that town. From that point on the truck ran just fine. Not another problem, and it's running fine today as well.

I'm thankful I was with my Dad so I could pray for him and because if the truck had broken down my Dad is no longer in a healthy enough condition to walk somewhere for help.

Praise God all worked out well.