• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Jessica it is OK to feel sad.... :cry:

GOD created us to have emotions and feelings and because you have a loving caring heart you are concerned for your Grampa. I know this is a very difficult time and if possible try to keep your focus upon the LORD.

I have been praying and will continue to pray for you and your family.

Philippians 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

• Members

It's just I feel horrible for feeling so bad
Everyone keeps telling me to get ready and prepare myself, but I don't get what they mean and they keep telling me he will be better off but I am scared of what my life will be like without him He is the first guy that I learned to trust after everything and if that security os gone, I don't know I amjust really scared
but I did find some cool verses today, Isaiah 43:1-3, They are awesome

• Members

John81, I think it's part of what I call a 7-11 song -- the same 7 words sung 11 times. It's a CCM chorus.

Mitch

I remember it was short, and if it was just a chorus that would explain it. It was catchy and stuck in my head. I would find myself with that song, or chorus, running through my mind as mowed the yard.

• Members

Forgive me John81 you was asking Mitch, i'll be more careful the next time . Got caught up, sorry .

But iam the (Guouch) at times .
Ain't that strange ? :mrgreen: :lol:

No need to apologize, it wasn't an exclusive conversation or anything. I appreciate your input!

• Members

please pray for me and my family I posted some stuff about gpa in the prayer request form umm it has just been a really hard day, I mean like extremely hard. Like all I feel like doing is crying anyway sorry Ill stop my pitty party

I've been keeping you and your grandpa in prayer. There is nothing wrong with crying. God created our emotions and feelings. You are doing right to open up and seek support.

• Members

It's just I feel horrible for feeling so bad
Everyone keeps telling me to get ready and prepare myself, but I don't get what they mean and they keep telling me he will be better off but I am scared of what my life will be like without him He is the first guy that I learned to trust after everything and if that security os gone, I don't know I amjust really scared
but I did find some cool verses today, Isaiah 43:1-3, They are awesome

My Mom had cancer and even when we knew her time was getting close there was no real way to prepare for it when it finally happened. Pray for the Lord to grant you the strength and comfort you will need because no matter what, losing a close loved one really hurts.

Even though I'm a grown man, I still miss my Mom greatly. I could talk with my Mom about anything and since she has passed I no longer have anyone around like that.

However, our Lord is always there and we must rely upon Him for our security and support.