• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

It would depend I suppose, whether or not you agree that work will make a person old and gray headed or not.

Them to, at times, I blame me being old and gray headed on my daughter, 2 grandsons.

Or could it just be just the years?

Maybe I should bring this into the subject at hand.

Pr 20:29 The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the gray head.

PS. Remember, its work trying to get out of work according to some. And I may have done more than my share to that.

• Members

Christmas eve family gathering at my daughters tonight! :clapping:

Wow John, Christmas Eve 2010 has arrived, and got here fast, I remember hearing in yesterday years people saying to people that where slow at doing things, that they were slow as Christmas, Christmas is not slow getting here any more!

unsure.gif

• Members

It seems about the last four months really flew by. Not only has this year gone quickly, it seems the past 10 have also.

What do you mean we are no longer in the 1900s?! It's hard to believe we've come to 2,000, let alone 2010!!

Well, I must finish getting ready so we can head out to my daughters on time. Her husband is preparing the main course for supper and this will be the first time I've ate his cooking...could be fun! :wink

• Members

Another Christmas and nearly another year past. Thank God for church today! We will be having a missionary couple our church helps support with us at church today. They will give a short talk to each service and then during the Sunday school hour they will going into detail and answering questions to the adult and high school Sunday school groups, and anyone else who wants to attend.