• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Well, maybe they will come back! I sometimes go away and then come back. I have been signed up for this since 2002 but only in the past couple of years have I actually conversed really. I actually was signed up when I was a teenager and before it was onlinebaptist. I can't remember the name right now, but that was when I was not as conservative. One day I was reading a post I wrote a looooong time ago, and thought that I was glad BroMatt had patience. I was talking about the NKJV and "defending" it. Needless to say it wasn't a very good defense, and I laugh at it now.

• Members

One lady who used to post a lot came very back briefly and then never returned. Another lady came back once and then not again. One guy made a couple posts after a long time away but then never returned. A few others left and then made a few sporadic posts but have made no more for a very long time.

• Members

Yep! I had to beg him just to get the one dog. Sometimes I don't understand my husband, but it doesn't matter cause I am happy he changed his mind. We already have a heeler, and we are trying to train her. She can be pretty aggresive towards other dogs and also likes to chase children. The other day we were walking her, and another dog started walking towards her. She started growling and barking. I was embarassed. I am trying to train her to ignore other dogs when walking, but it takes time.