• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Been really windy here the past two days.

Has anybody been catching Dr. David Jeremiah's series on Revelation over the radio?

It's been windy here, too. Kind of rainy, also.

I believe I've heard he was doing one, but I haven't been listening to it.
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

• Members

We're right in the middle of some rough weather. Tornado has been on the ground about 20 miles north of us doing some damage. One is near the ground about 15 miles west of us. They say its going to keep coming towards us until about 4:00 AM, and throughout that time tornados are likely to break out anytime.

Up past mid-state, north of Little Rock, I hear there was one that injured several people.

Our skies are covered with those low flowing extremely dark clouds rushing around that looks as if its full of high winds.

• Members

It seems every few hours they are changing the forecast. They were saying today would be partly cloudy but nice. Now there are chances of rain and storms. Only one or two possible nice days this week, but windy, with chances of rain or storms every other day. I'm ready for this weather pattern to end and a better one to begin.