• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I wish they would leave the time alone. Just pick one system and stick with it. Hopefully losing an hour won't be a damper on church attendance...and paying attention!

I know what you mean, brother. Just leave it be.

Everyone looking forward to assembly tomorrow? :icon_smile:
God bless,
Joel.

• Members

So true.

Even in our own church whenever our pastor is out of the pulpit (which is rare) attendance drops. Just last Sunday our pastor was on vacation and his son, which is our assistant pastor, was in the pulpit and attendance was down some. It seems some folks will use any excuse to miss church.

• Members

So true.

Even in our own church whenever our pastor is out of the pulpit (which is rare) attendance drops. Just last Sunday our pastor was on vacation and his son, which is our assistant pastor, was in the pulpit and attendance was down some. It seems some folks will use any excuse to miss church.

Yes sir, that's the unfortunate truth. Some people will take anything they can get.
God bless,
Joel.

• Members

Pastor was back from vacation and the Spirit was with him! What a great sermon, really holding our feet to the fire and challenging us. This was followed by his adult Sunday school where he tackled the issues in Genesis 3 head on. :thumb:

• Members

Pastor was back from vacation and the Spirit was with him! What a great sermon, really holding our feet to the fire and challenging us. This was followed by his adult Sunday school where he tackled the issues in Genesis 3 head on. :thumb:

Sounds good! I, unfortunately, wasn't able to make it to assembly this morning; but, praise the Lord, I was tonight. God really blessed. :amen:
God bless,
Joel.