• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I got the motorcycle out yesterday, and I think she was ready too. After a long brutal winter, she fired right up. Still a little chilly and damp, but my cheeks were rosy when I got to work - from the chill and from the thrill.

Mitch

• Members

Mitch, The wife and I were on a trip to north Arkansas in about 93, one day at Branson, MO., we got rained on, them it turned into hail, them it stopped, them it started pouring down rain. We got a motel, about dark it cleared off. The next morning we look out the window of the motel, there's about 5 inches of snow on everything, except for the highway, its 25º. We eat breakfast and head out through the mountains, its still snowing so hard you coudl barely see the highway, it was so pretty. South of Hot Springs we run out of the snow. I believe it was 28º when we pulled into the yard late evening.

Wish I could still do it.

• Members

Jerry, my wife would've made me turn around at the first sign of rain. I've gotten caught in hailstorms, raced tornadoes home, and picked my motorcycle up after sliding on ice. Makes for interesting stories later, but my wife is not that into it.

Anyways, weatherman is predicting sunshine and mid-60s for Thursday, before another threat of snow by the weekend. Hmmm ...

Our sending church is starting its mission conference tonight. That's always a great time in the Lord, and we move our Wednesday night service there for this.