• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

If you haven't already noticed... :wink: I enjoy playing games....like you didn't know that, eh? :lol: I really enjoy a challenge and games provide me with a challenge where I am able to participate and put in my best efforts.

There are several games that I like to play....Scrabble, and Balderdash are two of my favorites. Whenever I play Balderdash and write down my definition of a word, people usually choose my definition as they believe it sounds most like what the actual word would mean....It seems that I am able to make them sound realistic.... :mrgreen:
GOD has blessed me with a vivid imagination.... :D

• Members

Balderdash is great fun because the object of the game is to bluff the players into believing your definition is the correct definition of the word. Each person writes what they believe would be the definition of the 'given' word and then they decide which definition they believe is correct. Each person who chooses the correct definition receives points and also the person who is most convincing and gets the most votes also receives points for bluffing. :D Before we start a game we determine between us how many points one needs to be declared a winner.....thereby, ending the game sooner because it can easily go on for a long period of time. It is great fun and believe me there is a lot of laughter going on.....especially when you convince someone that your definition is correct when in fact you were only bluffing.

• Members

The temperatures have dropped some here, no sun, just gloom, and the wind has picked up. I took a short nap this afternoon. It didn't help any, it's still gloomy outside. :frog

I did sing some good 'ol hymns this morning which brightened my day. :sing: