• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

:lol: Kayla, you sound like my best friend from high school. We would play Trivial Pursuit together quite often, and when she would win (also quite often) she'd say "I'm the Trivial Pursuit champion of the world!!"

But unlike you (I'm quite sure), she didn't like it when others would win (like me). She was quite a poor loser.

• Members

My family quit playing Trivial Pursuit because I kept winning all the time -- no brag, just fact. Same with Scrabble (I'm a trained journalist, what can I say?)

Now, Risk -- that's a game. We also play a lot of Monopoly, because the family has a fairly decent chance of winning that game.

Mitch

• Members

Now, Risk -- that's a game.

My husband (before he was my husband) used to play Risk a lot with his college buddies on an Apple IIe (or was it an Apple IIc? -- I forget exactly, but it was a very old Apple! :D ). I've never understood that game. I did play Monopoly a lot growing up -- that and the game of LIFE.

• Members

Geography and history were my strongest points in Trivial Pursuit.

Like Mitch, I got too good at it and people stopped wanting to play. :(

Played Monopoly a lot when I was younger.

I used to play Risk with some university friends. The first time I ever played the game with them they practically ignored me because they all felt so much superior to me because they had been playing so long. I won that first game! :mrgreen: They never ignored me after that and whoever won that game in that group really had to work for it. Those guys were intense and serious at that game!

I don't have anybody around to play Risk with anymore so I play the PC version.

Just wait until my boys get a little older and I show them who the General is! :lol: