• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Imagine if we actually put such into practice! I'm thankful for the work the Holy Ghost has done in my life bringing me more and more to set my eye upon the Kingdom rather than this temporal earth but it certainly grieves me to think of the wasted time in my past that could have, should have, been put to use for the Kingdom.

Praise God for His mercy and patience with us!

• Members

This computer doesn't get along well with OB. While making a post in the AARP thread this computer completely locked up. Nothing I did would correct it. I finally had to cut the power and then do a complete reboot and it has taken me this long to get back here.

I'll be so glad when I can get a new computer and once again have good OB access.

• Members

This computer doesn't get along well with OB. While making a post in the AARP thread this computer completely locked up. Nothing I did would correct it. I finally had to cut the power and then do a complete reboot and it has taken me this long to get back here.

I'll be so glad when I can get a new computer and once again have good OB access.

If you've got the CD's for your computer, you might reformat it, that takes it back to what it was when you bought it, them it would probably work much better.

Of course you would lose everything on your computer.

I've reformatted this one once since I got it. Thankfully I've got an extra hard drive, anything I save I keep over there that way if something happens more than likely I want lose it.

Just now, twice I've been sent to this page while trying to post this post.

http://onlinebaptist.com/messageboards/newreply.php?tid=8485

It says.

"Something went wrong while displaying this web page. To coniine, press Reload or go to another page."

Never had that before. Stranger, very strange!

When I click on the above link, it does not take me to the page I was sent to.

• 2 weeks later...