• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I've heard some here and there about the weather across the country -- especially the rains in northern California. That's why I was glad my mom was here with us for Christmas. She's at the Grand Canyon now, with one of her sisters and two of her grand-nephews (wow, it's weird to think of my mom being old enough to have grand-anythings :lol: ).

I only hope there isn't any really bad weather up in Canada right now. My sister is travelling through there to Billings, Montana, to take a job in a hospital there as a Physician's Assistant. I'm glad she's finally on her way back to the lower 48. :D

I'd like to ask ya'll to please pray for safe travel for her. After two days we finally heard that she and her boyfriend (who's driving with her -- we won't get into that part :D ) are alive and safe. Apparently he's been calling his mom every night. I don't know why she isn't following his example, but oh well. :roll: :D

Anyway, I'd really appreciate your prayers for her safe arrival in Billings. :)

• Members

I won't ask any questions, but I will pray for your sister, Michelle...... :wink:

The weather here has turned fairly warm for this time of year and instead of snow we are getting rain.... :o The temperature reached 42* today and over the next few days it is supposed to rise to 50*........now that is very unusual I must say, for winter, here.

• Members

OK, folks, I need a little explanation here. If the Lord has called me here, I could use some gouge on what to watch for.

Mitch

I was joking I was refering to November when our clothes got sent from Indiana to Iowa and we had llike no clothes for like a week and a half. Don't worry they all returned home safely with us this time!!
Oh I also got my temps yesterday