• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I know I need a pick-me-up and this place really helps. Today I've spent hours working to free a clogged main sewer line between my house and the street. I had to lay in the snow to try and fix a starter on my Dads truck--we eventually had to pull his truck back home with the tractor. I ended up having to get a plumber down here to get the clog cleared--that'll cost!

I never really lost my cool, but I did allow worry, upsetness and even feeling down to come upon me. When I had the opportunity I made it a point to get to my room alone for some prayer and to read some Scripture; of course that was a comfort and helped me to make it through this trying day.

Through it all, I thank God for His help!

• Members

AMEN, John81!!

I have found that there are those days that seem to hold nothing but trouble from the beginning to the end, however, through it all, HE is right there beside us. Praise HIM that HE never lets us go!!

This place has encouraged me countless times and I am most thankful for Online Baptist. :mrgreen:

• Members

Psalm 145:17-19

The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.