• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I had a girlfriend who used to always ask me to come over any time she babysat. She didn't really like kids much, especially if they didn't just sit still and be quiet. She liked having me around because the kids all loved me and I'd play with them and if I told them something they would listen to me.

Back then I used to wear a blue jean jacket with the collar turned up. At one house she babysat they had a little girl and a smaller boy. One time when I came over while my girlfriend was babysitting the boy got a big smile on his face and ran into the other room. He cam back out wearing his little blue jean jacket with the collar turned up! :smile Then he came over and sat in the chair next to me. Cool kid :thumb

• Members

There were plenty of sinful teens and parents when I was a teen too.

My first real girlfriends mom called me into a room to talk with me one day. I had no idea what she wanted to talk about and she really caught me off guard. She told me that her and her husband (not my girlfriends dad) were going away for a few days and that she had put my girlfriend on the Pill! She went on to tell me that she didn't trust her daughter to be responsible enough to take the Pill every day but she trusted that I was responsible and would make sure she did. Then she told me she didn't care what me and her daughter did while they were away!

I was VERY dumbfounded and at a loss for words. I think I was 17 at the time and I was rather shy around people back then. That didn't really matter I suppose since she didn't really give me a chance to say anything.

It wasn't very long after that we split up and I ended up going out with the girl who helped lead me to the Lord. My old girlfriend quickly became a real tramp, basically having her mothers permission to do so as long as she didn't get pregnant. :sad

There were plenty of sinful teens and parents when I was a teen too.

My first real girlfriends mom called me into a room to talk with me one day. I had no idea what she wanted to talk about and she really caught me off guard. She told me that her and her husband (not my girlfriends dad) were going away for a few days and that she had put my girlfriend on the Pill! She went on to tell me that she didn't trust her daughter to be responsible enough to take the Pill every day but she trusted that I was responsible and would make sure she did. Then she told me she didn't care what me and her daughter did while they were away!

I was VERY dumbfounded and at a loss for words. I think I was 17 at the time and I was rather shy around people back then. That didn't really matter I suppose since she didn't really give me a chance to say anything.

It wasn't very long after that we split up and I ended up going out with the girl who helped lead me to the Lord. My old girlfriend quickly became a real tramp, basically having her mothers permission to do so as long as she didn't get pregnant. :sad

Wow...that's sad.
God bless,
Crushmaster.