• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
I wish it was easy............ Hyles Anderson takes lots of money' date=' money I dont have, and it seems no one wants to help me, not my church and not my family[/quote']

God rarely calls us to easy tasks. The thing is, if God is calling you to this, that means He will provide a way for this to happen. Our part is to be prayerful about this and to be looking for Gods answer. Perhaps God would have you attend a different school. Perhaps God would have you take distance courses via mail or online. Perhaps God will provide the necessary finances when you least expect it.

The main thing is, make sure you are in Gods will and then look for the doors He opens and be careful for those He shuts.

• Members

I wanted to go to Champion with my best friend, I love that man so much, but I got accepted to Hyles-Anderson with out putting a app in for them, so I am thinking God wants me to go there. I even been up there for YC, and I loved it up there, I fell in love with that place! I just wish I was there now, and start doing His Will, I have the experience and the will, I just dont have the money, and I am looking every where for that money!

• Members

I was thinking the one I saw advertised is where you work while attending college and you pay a small amount out of your work check.

In any event, if God wants you in a particular school He will provide the means and way. God NEVER calls us to a task that He doesn't enable us to do.