• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Let me see, hmmmmm the highlight of Monday was witnessing over 1 hour to 2 Mormon Missionaries in my front yard. It was fun in that they could not answer Scripture and I saw how they pick 1 verse and totally take it out of context. At the same time it was sad to see two young men so deceived and unwilling to consider the Bible without the Book of Mormon. Planted some seed anyway and could see a lot of thought rolling around in their heads.

Tuesday, drove by the gas station and saw $3.84 a gallon. :verymad: My Blood pressure went up. Will have to start walking to visitation :bonk:

But in all things we can say Praise God and Amen for he is the ruler of the nations and is coming back soon. The birth pains are increasing and getting closer together. :amen: :clap:

• Members
Mormons' date=' JW's, RCC are so hard to witness to. In fact any real religious person is tough. Cause they already think they have it right. :badday:[/quote']

That's true. The same goes for professing Christians who are not born again. :sad

However, I've found that non-religious Catholics, or those Catholics who are not real caught up in Catholicism but yet want to think they are okay with God and want to be okay with God, are rather open to the Gospel when they are shown how key Catholic doctrine doesn't agree with the Bible.