• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
My gray seems to be more silver - I think it's 'cause of my hair being dark. I don't cover it up - I've earned every one of 'em...and there really aren't that many' date=' compared to other friends who are the same age, or even younger[/color'].

Yeah, that's the point..........I'll be 36 in Feb.--don't need that many yet.....even if I have earned them! :Bleh

• Members
Hmmm - I live about an hour and a half to two hours north. Too bad I'm going to be gone - maybe we could've gotten together. That would've been neat!

My daughter would like to come down and check out the college (she is in 10th grade). Do they have a special time for that sort of thing? Or do you have to go with a group from a church?

• Administrators

My daughter would like to come down and check out the college (she is in 10th grade). Do they have a special time for that sort of thing? Or do you have to go with a group from a church?

She can come anytime she wants (of course, the students are gone, now, so it might not show much...). Call 1-800-See-FHBC (I think that's the number). We have a youth conference in the fall where a lot of teens come, and they learn about the college. Also, in the spring, we have a preaching conference she could come to (you, too!) and could see a lot of activity. But if you call the office, you could set up a time that you could bring her down any time college is in session. If you come, let me know and we can get together!!! :thumb

• Members

She can come anytime she wants (of course, the students are gone, now, so it might not show much...). Call 1-800-See-FHBC (I think that's the number). We have a youth conference in the fall where a lot of teens come, and they learn about the college. Also, in the spring, we have a preaching conference she could come to (you, too!) and could see a lot of activity. But if you call the office, you could set up a time that you could bring her down any time college is in session. If you come, let me know and we can get together!!! :thumb

Will do! I've heard the preaching conference is real good, but didn't know when it was or if we could come just our family without being part of a group. When the kids came from Utah, we couldn't afford to send the girls at that time. (was a long expensive trip) Now, we're real close. I'll check it out! Thanks! :thumb