• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

The neighbors had a black cat with 6 toes on each foot. She was a great cat. She used to kill things for us and leave them as gifts in our driveway and at our back door. Yummy.

She was forever trying to get squirrels, but never quite got there. One day, there was road kill incident and she decided to give that one to us.

Then, we homed a stray. He was such a sweet old boy. Just a kitten. Now HE could get the squirrels. He had probably been living on squirrel meat until we took him in.

• Administrators

First time I ever had squirrel was my first year of college. I was invited over to someone's house, so of course I had to taste it. It was very good!

Yes, Madeline, they are very cute. But they are destructive, too, and if someone can get a meal out of them, that does two things. Feeds a family, and avoids other destruction!!! :lol:

• Members

Wild squirrels are not cute and cuddly little creatures - most of them are quite feirce and territorial. If they ever get into your attic they can wreak all sorts of havok on your home, not to mention tear up your bird feeders, and ruin a vegetable garden!

I never think of them little the little Disney cartoon animals - I just think of them as food, YUMMY!