• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Crafts

Guest Guest

Are you into any particuliar craft, like kniting, sewing, cross stich, flower arranging?

What is it you like to do?

I have no craft ability whatsoever.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like to make glycerin soap, I can crochet, embroider, sew, make candles, I like to do paint by number pictures. I like all kinds of things. I can do a little cake decorating too. My best friend and I took a class, for all the good it did us. The neat thing is that her daughter and one of mine caught on real fast and do good cake decorating after we showed them what we learned. It's fun to learn how to do things.

• Members

I would have to say cake decorating... I am a deli bakery manager... so that goes with the territory, I am thinking about doing it on the side as well. There is money to be made in it. I like to crochet, I have never learned to knit. I would like to learn to paint. I am thinking about taking Donna Dewberry's class on one stroke painting. Have any of you heard of her? A girl that I work with, her mom is certified as a Dewberry teacher, and I thought that I would take a class or two! I love to do anything that has to do with animals... I love animals. Any kind, any size.

• Members

Hey Kitagrl... I would love to chat about cakes!!! I love to get new ideas! I like to decorate, it is very soothing for me! I am having trouble with carpul tunnel :shock: I will put off seeing a Dr. for as long as I can!! I don't want to have surgery anytime soon. Squeezing those icing bags can be painful at times.

[quote]
I can use a hot glue gun though
[/quote]

I am pretty dangerous with a hot glue gun myself.

I am having 14 little girls (between the ages of 3-6) over for Sami Birthday party. I came up with this crazy idea. They are going to decorate their own treat bag. I bought some markers, pom poms, crazy eyes and foam stick ons. Who ever comes up with the cutest bag wins.

My hubby has left it all to me, he has to work allday saturday. So it will be me and my 9 year old that helps these kids. :saint

• Members

I like sewing, smocking, cake decorating, and photography, but I can do just about anything I set my mind to!!

I use to smock dresses for my daughter when she was little and they were so beautiful! (if I do say so myself :lol: ) Now, that she's older, I am smocking a nightgown for her. Hopefully, I'll get it finished before she grows anymore! She's almost taller than I am - at 11! :mad: