• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your name

• Members

I have given up on wanting to be older or younger because I cannot change it anyway! :)

Sometimes it does not even feel like I am 16. This year the responsibilities really got loaded on. I have an almost full time job, lots of bills, school, and decisions to make! :frog

But when I get to act my age...I love it. :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Amie Nichoe Johnson(pronounced yohanson,tho my grandpa changed it to be pronounced Johnson i like yohanson:D)my name means beloved victory of the people.:D i love it:D um well...my real name is Amerinas...but i dont like mention it much but i guess its ok here :) i trust you all wont tell anyone:) :lol:

• Members

Ok ... mine is simple

My real name is Bobbie Auther Owen. I'm 45 but feel that my state of mind has not left me any older than 19 or 20.
Let me explain a little. I was 15 or 16 when I asked my 87 year old grandfather how old he felt and he said to me if his knees were not so sore he felt mentally 30 year old.
I enjoy staying young at heart. Sometimes my age gets me down but my girls say I don't act my age.
I was saved in 1971 and rededicated my life to the Lord on July 16th 1981 when I was 19. I have not always lived up to par but I have always loved the Lord.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...