• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

That depends upon whether she can taste the cottage cheese or not. She really can't stand cottage cheese at all. Even the thought of it grosses her out. She can't taste the cottage cheese in lasagna's that have it, and she likes them, but if she knows it's in there just that will keep her from eating it.

• Administrators

Speaking of chili...we are having chili for tonight. We like to eat it in a variety of ways and tonight we will have it in bread bowls.  A round loaf of sourgdough is perfect for it. Hollow out the bread to make a good-sized bowl (it has to be good-sized for my hubby...a roll would prOBably be a big enough bowl for me  :ROFL:  ), add the chili and other stuff (cheese, sour cream) and voila!  It's really good, and my hubby loves the perk: getting to eat the chili-soaked bread at the end (heh - sometimes he gets another bowl [in an actual bowl] of chili to eat with the bread).  Sadly, no deer burger...

• Members

Larry did u get the results of your biopsy?

that jello salad is made with small pkg jello, small cottage cheese, small cool whip or if u want a large portion, which i make use the big ones.. drain your fruit .. i use cherries for cherry jello, mandrin oranges for orange jello, pears for lime.. John the cottage cheese is gooood in it... try it..if the cottage cheese is real runny, drain it...

No, not yet.  It seems to take forever for these things.  However if what the doctors see doesn't get them excited enough to let me know, it all must be good.  Right?