• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Grease...not taste.  That's my prOBlem with most fried food.  I don't like greasy food.  Especially since a lot of fried food is made to be eaten with your fingers and the only thing I hate more than greasy food, is greasy fingers. That is why I am generally not a big fan of pizza.  Too greasy and eaten with your fingers.

• Administrators

Ah, I see.  Well, properly cooked fried rice is not greasy at all.  But if you use coconut oil there isn't a greasy feel or taste. I can't stand grease, either. When I cook hamburger for spaghetti or chili, I always drain it well.  And meatloaf gets baked in my handy-dandy meatloaf pan that has a drain pan in it so it doesn't sit in grease and bake.  <shudder>

• Members

deep fried mars bars????????? are you serious

have any had a midnight milky way bar?

Our local fish and chip shops do deep fried Mars Bars, but I have never had them.  My wife used to like pineapple fritters but I found them greasy.

Tonight we had sandwiches from the supermarket.

Edited by Invicta

• Administrators

I celebrated chocolate shake day by having a heath blizzard.

For supper, I made cheesy potatoes. You just boil them like you would for mashed. Drain, and add a bit of butter. Then mix up a cheese sauce like you'd use for mac n cheese and stir it in to the taters. Good stuff!