• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

We had friends to lunch and I did a Melon then crudité starters, Lentil onion tomato and celery thingy baked with a slice of butternut on top, served with baked parsnips, aubergine, courgette, red and yellow mini pepper, tomato and red onion, roast turkey slices with morello cherry frangipane tart with ice cream for dessert.  Didn't feel like much supper.  

• Members

Hot dogs tonight.

Come on HC!  You need to be more descriptive and yummy sounding than that!  Are the hot dogs grilled, or (yuck) boiled? Are they all beef, or cheepo mystery meat dogs? Do you put mustard on them, and if so is it Dijon, Deli, Spicy Brown or (gag) French's Yellow?  Any delicious sauerkraut on them (a must IMO)?  No sides with it?  Potato salad, fries, chips, baked beans, or watermelon?  I want to hear how God's wonderful provision for his children has blessed you!  Just, "Hot Dogs tonight", sounds like God is spanking you right now.   :ROFL:

Invicta is finally getting how to do this!  Look at post #4366.  Now that's what I am talking about!

Bro. Garry

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Administrators

Heh. Fried hot dogs.  My hubby uses buns, I eat mine without.  Catsup, mustard (spicy brown) and mayo for my hubby.  Catsup and yellow mustard for me.  Sides depend on how much time I have or not. If I have time (it's our church night, hence the simple meal), we'll have french fries. If not, just hot dogs. And cucumber slices. And believe me, it's a blessing. It's been over a month since we've had any!!  :icon_smile: