• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Are you kidding me?  My grandkids FIGHT over who gets to turn the crank.  I was going to buy a modern "electric" mix ice cream maker and they looked at me in horror like my brain just rolled out my ears.  lol

Hehe.  How nice you have such great help.  They sound so cute, brother.  My hubby and I were going to buy the electric ice cream maker, but since ice cream is one of my weaknesses, along with pies and cakes, I thought otherwise.

I just shop and get my hubby the ice cream he wants.  He loves it all.  :)

• Members

I would love to say that it is for entirely "spiritual" reasons, but by the time I get out of school and off work, I can barely make it to Wednesday services on time.  I simply have no time for supper on Wednesdays and choose that day for "fasting" and feasting on God's word. Hopefully I get some good meat tonight from my pastor.  

• Members

I would love to say that it is for entirely "spiritual" reasons, but by the time I get out of school and off work, I can barely make it to Wednesday services on time.  I simply have no time for supper on Wednesdays and choose that day for "fasting" and feasting on God's word. Hopefully I get some good meat tonight from my pastor.  

You seem to be in the same boat as the rest of us, Brother Garry.  With my hubby's work schedule, we always eat out on Wednesday or go to my in-laws for supper.  Fasting is difficult to do.  I can go two days without food, but my hubby can't fast.

Edited by candlelight

• Members

Sunny and 90 today and I have a day off of work and school!  Time to head into the gorgeous mountains and fir forests of Southern Oregon and hike to waterfalls, so a family bucket of KFC with all the trimmings for a picnic meal today at the falls.  I will try to post some pics if you like of the lake and falls when I get back tonight.

• Members

You seem to be in the same boat as the rest of us, Brother Garry.  With my hubby's work schedule, we always eat out on Wednesday or go to my in-laws for supper.  Fasting is difficult to do.  I can go two days without food, but my hubby can't fast.

We usually have a snack before church and something more substantial when we get home.

• Members

Well, my hubby liked the spaghetti, but I didn't care for it.  sigh. I've been hungry for it, but the last two times it's not been what I wanted.  Ah, well.  We were thinking of going to the park tonight, prOBably with subs, but the ground is so wet from recent rains, we prOBably won't.  Might still have subs, though.

There was a report on the news a couple of weeks ago, that Subway over here are only doing Halal food in some of their branches.

Edited by Invicta

• Administrators

There was a report on the news a couple of weeks ago, that Subway over here are only doing Halal food in some of their branches.

Yes, I've read about that. We for sure won't get subs at Subway if they do it here...I really don't want to buy from them anyway. There are other sub shops in town, plus the homemade are much better.

• Members

Sunny and 90 today and I have a day off of work and school!  Time to head into the gorgeous mountains and fir forests of Southern Oregon and hike to waterfalls, so a family bucket of KFC with all the trimmings for a picnic meal today at the falls.  I will try to post some pics if you like of the lake and falls when I get back tonight.

Please do I'd like to see your part of the country.

I had fresh green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes all from Florida and a small piece of streak.

Edited by MountainChristian