• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

This evening we're having the last of the spaghetti that my wife made last night. It's got a wonderful, thick meat sauce that has onions, green peppers, garlic, salt, and pepper in it. With this, we're having part of a garlic bread loaf we picked up from Walmart. It's so great to have some foods that will last two or three meals so that I don't have to cook so many nights. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day with me going to physical therapy at 7 am, then to be evaluated for new hearing aids at eleven, thirty-five miles away at 11 am.  I need to come home in between and take the dogs out for a walk and potty break. Then, by the time I get home..around 1:30  pm, I will have to start getting ready for men's Bible Study at "The Door" church in Unionville, Tennessee. Many of the men from the Bible study that we had in the Cowboy Church movement are going to this with one of the men who graduated from the Ministry Certificate Development Program with the AFCC (America Fellowship of Cowboy Churches) is the one who is leading them. He and I started the program together back in 2020. I didn't get to finish, as I contracted Covid both August beginning sessions, knocking me out for the final two years. So, tomorrow evening will probably be Tomato Basil soup. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The last two evenings we have had rice & tomato soup with fresh, homemade cornbread!  This soup has ground chuck, one small onion, two cloves of garlic, two cans of diced tomatoes, one small can of Rotelle, three tbsp of onion powder, one tbsp of garlic, salt and pepper, and three cups of beef broth.  It's wonderful comfort food. We usually have this once a month. If you like spicy food you can add a second can of Rotelle. Yummy!