• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Tonight Vivian is making homemade pizza! I always love when she does this! We don't have it very often...maybe once every other month. Hopefully there will be enough for breakfast tomorrow morning. This morning we had meatloaf sandwiches for breakfast from the meatloaf I made for dinner last night! DELICIOUS!

• Members

Today I did sausages and vegetables.  To orrow I plan to do cous cous. I have a lot of  vegetables to use  so I will do enough for my daughter and family  ext door. Isaidi don't have enough eat for everyone so I've said they will have to add their own meat. I usually add a small piece of lamb  chicken and merguez sausage for each persn.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
11 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

I'm not sure what I'm going to make. Maybe a quick chili. I've been hungry for it, and my husband is always up for chili. lol

Chili sounds good! It's always a great choice in our home. Still, yesterday I set out a roast, but, I couldn't make it because it was still frozen. It didn't thaw as quickly as it usually does. So, since I still had some ground chuck that needed to be separated and put into the freezer, I made hamburgers, cut up some potatoes and made cottage fries! Tonight, the roast! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This evening, in honor of my wife's 59th birthday tomorrow, we're having New York Strip steaks, baked potato, and green beans for supper. then for dessert, a small piece of home made apple pie and a small scoup of vanilla ice cream. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well...we were going to have a chuck roast for Thanksgiving. it got a late start in the slow-cooker, so, we ended up having a ham sandwich and chips! It's not what you have to eat, but who you eat it with! We were thankful that we had things on hand to have for supper. So, tomorrow night it will be the roast! Praise the Lord for His goodness! Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends here in the USA!

• Members

Lunchtime I did fish and chips and mushy peas. This evening I had home made  bread with Ardennes paté followed by buttered crumpets.

Watched USA and England match in the world cup. 0-0 draw. I actually only watched the first half.

Edited by Invicta
Added to original post

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We're having a Crock 'Potluck' dinner at church tonight. Every family is to bring a favorite crock pot recipe (in the crock pot) along with a dessert. We're bringing "Lazy Golabki". That is the traditional polish cabbage roll recipe all chopped up and mixed in a crock pot. Delicious. My daughter just finished baking a couple dozen of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. I don't know what everyone else is bringing, but I see my waistline expanding. ?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I cooked pork chops, mac & cheese, and black-eyed peas last night. Tonight we're having the two left over chops, a small portion of the m&c that was left over, and some green beans. i may make a small salad. 

How is it possible to have left over pork chops?