• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members
On 7/24/2021 at 11:09 PM, Jim_Alaska said:

Yesterday I had three hamburger patties covered with the left over pot roast gravy, they are wonderful that way. I even put some of the gravy on my green beans, try it some time.

Sounds great! I've tried it that way...and you're SOOOoo right! It's delicious!

Tonight, my wife and I are having fried chicken thighs, turnip greens, and a small baked potato! I would love to make some homemade rolls, but I think we'll settle for bread and butter. ? 

• Members
1 hour ago, Musician4God1611 said:

This evening I'm going to make a stuffed roasted chicken. It will be stuffed with sweet and sour peppers and cannellini beans. I'm probably going to serve it with some broccoli and cauliflower on the side.

So, what time is dinner??? ?

• Members

This evening we're having a salad and a sandwich with chips. It's gotta be light because of the heat and humidity here, and the fact that I have Bible study tonight if I can make it there. Tuesday's are our light nights!

• Members

Ah...tonight for us, since I'm having vertigo and balance challenges today, we're popping in a Red Baron Pizza! ? Don't do this often, but at times it is a good thing. Also my wife is going to make a side salad when she get's home.