• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I was our wedding anniversary today and I offered to take my wife out but she said she would rather stay at home and let me cook for her.  

Foe lunch I did olives, then avocado (I had prawns on mine) then baked potatoes with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli, with  roast tomato, mushrooms and silverskin onions with garlic and parsley for my wife and rack of lamb in mint gravy for me.

For supper we had goats cheese and red pepper quiche with salad. (Mixed salad leaves, mushrooms in dressing, beetroot in mayonaise, grated celeriac in dressing) 

• Administrators

Happy belated anniversary, Invicta! 

Yesterday hubs went to work party at church. The men were fed a meal of ham and scalloped potatoes before working.  I enjoyed a bowl of cereal. With a banana and blackberries.  :D 

Tonight we had salad and pizza. 

• Members

Happy belated anniversary, Invicta! 

Yesterday hubs went to work party at church. The men were fed a meal of ham and scalloped potatoes before working.  I enjoyed a bowl of cereal. With a banana and blackberries.  :D 

Tonight we had salad and pizza. 

​Thanks,

My wife says it is 47 years.  She remembers these things.