• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

It was my eldest granddaughter's 18th birthday today and she called and said "If you are better can yo come over for tea (supper) this evening?"  As I seem to be more of less better at last we went and she chose Domino's Pizza for us all. (Not my choice for an 18th birthday, but is was hers.)  I think her parents are taking her out tomorrow.

• Members

Salad sandwich.

Some while ago I bought some Tex Mex spicy rice when it was reduced.  I has been languishing in our freezer.  I think it is about time I used it but I cannot think what to have with it.  Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by Invicta

• Members

Cheese omelette with bubble and squeak.  I added some samphire to the bubble, it was left over from lunch time and had been in the freezer since the Christmas before last and I thought it was time it was used up.

• Administrators

Chicken, pasta/alfredo, green beans, buscuits.

Invicta, tex-mex rice can be good with just about anything. Stir fry a bunch of veggies with it and it would be great. With scrambled eggs. Or even just put it on bread and butter. It sounds weird but we love eating rice like that.

• Members

Chicken, pasta/alfredo, green beans, buscuits.

Invicta, tex-mex rice can be good with just about anything. Stir fry a bunch of veggies with it and it would be great. With scrambled eggs. Or even just put it on bread and butter. It sounds weird but we love eating rice like that.

​Than ks HC.  We had the Tex Mex rice on Saturday with leftovers today.  We had it with vegetable stir fry and Kay had mushrooms and I also had sweet and sour chicken.