• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I am not keen on sweetcorn but I can eat it and my wife does not like it at all.  I definitely don't like okra, I can't remember the taste but I can't stand the texture.

Tonight I had smoked salmon salad. 

• Members

Going to have to fire up both barbecues' this time.  Chicken in one; corn on the cOB, and vegie kabOBs with squash, mushrooms, onions, and peppers in the other.  Sun tea is brewing.  Making homemade mud pie ice cream.  Put new sand in the horseshoe pits, filled the wading pool for the kiddies, and invited a friends family over for a relaxing summer afternoon of horse shoes, food, and water fights.  Gotta love August.

• Members

Going to have to fire up both barbecues' this time.  Chicken in one; corn on the cOB, and vegie kabOBs with squash, mushrooms, onions, and peppers in the other.  Sun tea is brewing.  Making homemade mud pie ice cream.  Put new sand in the horseshoe pits, filled the wading pool for the kiddies, and invited a friends family over for a relaxing summer afternoon of horse shoes, food, and water fights.  Gotta love August.

We have not had weather reliable to eat outside for a week or so.  Although it has been fairly hot, we have had sudden downpours of rain and thunderstorms.

Tonight I did Thai style stirfry with egg fried rice.  I wanted to do sticky jasmine rice but my wife doesn't like that.

• Members

OOPS!  The barbecue chicken ended up having to be a 20 piece bucket of KFC. after inattentiveness caused a huge flare up and I ended up with extra extra crispy chicken charcoal brickettes.  At least the corn and kabOBs on the other grill were good.  Anyone have any good tips on how to pick up thousands of burst water balloon rubber off of a lawn?  My lawn is definitely the most colorful lawn in the neighborhood right now.  I would bend over and pick them all up by my sides ache from laughing to much this afternoon.  Even my dog got into the water balloon fight, biting them full in the air and practically drowning himself.  Now that I think about it, I am betting there will be more colorful "land mines" in my yard tomorrow....

Bro. Garry