• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

I'm proud of myself for completing a lengthy "to do" list today so I am rewarding myself with a nice thick grilled Rib Eye steak (rare), large baker potato loaded with all the fixins, braised mushrooms to put on the steak, fresh picked blue lake green beans from the garden, and sliced yellow heirloom tomatoes from the garden.  Strawberry rhubarb pie with homemade vanilla ice cream on top for dessert.  

• Members

Wear an old shirt and bib day today!  Just invited over to a friends place for a barbecue.  This friend has a poolside outdoor brick and terracotta barbecue burning apple wood!  Makes the best ribs on the planet, along with fresh u-pick local sweet corn,  vegie-kabOB with peppers, onion, and mushrooms, and watermelon.  Going to be 94 degrees today so the pool will get plenty of use, and will need gallons of his wife's awesome limeade.  

I'm so glad I am a part of the family of God.  I have the best church family you could possibly have.  We are all so close and have so much fun together (except Bro. Dahl has beat me 5 games in a row at cribbage).  Why anyone would not regularly attend a good church is beyond me.  I couldn't imagine life without my dear church family.

Edited by 2bLikeJesus