• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Us too. I was "lucky" and had to stop for Burger King today,

Hannah that is so funny -- because I had a Whopper yesterday for lunch, after my interview! :lol:

Tonight we have a choice - leftover meatloaf, leftover roasted chicken, leftover smoked sausage, left... well, you get the idea. Still got a lotta food in that fridge of ours! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

[quote]
Tonight we have a choice - leftover meatloaf, leftover roasted chicken, leftover smoked sausage, left... well, you get the idea. Still got a lotta food in that fridge of ours!
[/quote]

YOWZA!!! Chelle, :D

You have enough there for an entire buffet. Tell you what, invite my wife and I to come over and we'll bring along a humongous [b]Boston Cream Pie[/b] with her very own special vanilla pudding for innards, for dessert. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, we were fixin' to have her very own special-recipe [b]chicken corn soup[/b].

• Members

[quote]
Tell you what, invite my wife and I to come over and we'll bring along a humongous Boston Cream Pie with her very own special vanilla pudding for innards, for dessert.
[/quote]

Sounds good to me! :D

Tonight we're having teriyaki beef stir-fry with assorted veggies (probably broccoli florets, julienned carrots, and maybe even a red and/or yellow sweet pepper).

It's definitely ice cream weather here now. This afternoon my husband confessed to me he has a craving for banana splits! :shock: :D

BTW, that chicken corn soup sounds mighty yummy! :D