• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Harvesting the first fruits of my tomatoes, some lettuce, and the peaches on the trees are ready for picking.  Looks like some BLT's tonight with Peaches and Cream.  Going to have to make some peach preserves tonight I suppose.  

Bro. Garry

My peach tree died last year.  I bought two new ones earlier this year and grew them on in large pots while I find a space for them.  

I had lettuce tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden.  Lettuces were Little Gem and Oak leaf.  I also have All the Year Round, Four Season Marvel and Batvia coming on. 

Tonight we had Bacon omelette and salad. 

• Members

My garden is only 10 yards by 4.  Even then I am unable to dig it because of my back.  That is why I bought a Mantis tiller.  That makes it possible.  Tonight I had a deacon's meeting and so had a quick meal of bread and cheese.  

• Members

We had a sandwich this evening as we had to get out promptly as it was our AGM.

My grandson is still with us and said he was going to the beach, so I asked him if he would go to the Long Rock as I have heard you can find Samphire there.    He came back with a large bag full of Sea Cabbage and some Samphire.  I have a couple of trout fillets in the freezer, so tomorrow we will have trout fillets for lunch with potatatoes from the garden and Samphire.  I will prOBably do a stater salad with Lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber from the garden.

I don't know about the Sea Cabbage, though, it seems very tough.  

Supper may be a bit hit and miss as we will prOBably take our grandson home early evening.