• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Administrators

We like Cracker Barrel - don't go that often but when we do, I like to scout the salt and pepper shakers. My mom collects them.  In May, we met our son and DIL halfway between where we all live for dinner at the Barrel.  While there, I found a salt and pepper set that is Mt. Rushmore (2 faces per shaker).  It is so neat - so we got it for my mom.  After that we were given a bunch of never-opened puzzles.  And in there was a puzzle of Mt. Rushmore.  My mom loves puzzles.   :icon_smile:  Neat combo gift - and it all started at Cracker Barrel.  :clapping:

• Members

My friend gave me his recipe for coconut prawns.  If I can make them anywhere near as good as he makes them, I will be tasting a bit of heaven tonight.  Coconut Prawns, summer squash, fresh "first harvest" carrots from the garden, and fresh blueberry smoothie.

Bro. Garry

• Members

Both 2gether? :runforhills:

Absolutely.

If I added hard boiled eggs, warm green beans and potatoes, it would be Salade Niçoise.

I had the same today, followed by mango and cream.

• Moderators

Last night, had chicken soup cooked in a solar oven on the porch-tonight, I don't know, but prOBably something with eggs-we get lots of eggs from the chickens and ducks and now our turkey, so we eat a lot of eggs. Fortunately I love eggs! Scrambled with lots of cheese.

Speaking of farm fowl, my wife called me to let me know we had new ducklins, our first from the three ducks we raised from babies. YAY! And eventually, I will prOBably post in this topic that one of them is dinner, but not for a while.