• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

LOL  Li Bia Jai:)  I will be peeling and cutting the potatoes in a 1/2 hour then cook them for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.  I got up extra early to check in on OB, then I will do the preparations for our luncheon.  

Mmmm.  Love stir fry.

• Members

Last Sunday for lunch I had three vegetarians to cater for instead of one..  There were four altogether but my daughter brought veggie food for her 1 year old with her, so I did a vegetable stew.

Tonight I had egg, bacon and tomato.

• Members

Inspired by a cooking program on the Food Channel that has expert chefs in competition to create appetizing meals out of a wide variety of seemingly unrelated random ingredients, I decided to clean out my refrigerator and create a delicious meal out of whatever I encountered in the refrigerator that hadn't became a sentient being.  After putting on a HazMat suit, I was ready to go in.  Things I learned...1.  You can put almost anything into a burrito shell and with enough salsa and cheese, make it delicious.  2.  If it's not delicious, then just turn up the heat on the salsa until your taste buds are fried and all you can think of is drinking Lake Michigan dry.  3.  Learn to cook portions that can be appropriately consumed in ONE sitting.  4.  Get a dog that loves table scraps.

Bro. Garry

• Administrators

A Korean friend of mine told me Sunday at church to come by her house last night - she gave me a plate full of delicious homemade egg rolls.  She is famous at our church for her egg rolls...and they are SOOOOOO good!  My hubby was thrilled to hear what we were having for dinner.  Of course, he needed more, so I made him a salad and some sausage and beans.  And we'll have the rest of the egg rolls for lunch. Num, num!

• Members

Fresh razorback clams dug up by friends this morning who just got back from Vancouver WA.  Those were soooooo good breaded, and for me (the others have no taste) doused in Malt Vinegar  Homemade cornbread hushpuppies, and steamed vegetables.  Cherries are in full season now here, so we have homemade u-pick Bing Cherry ice cream with chucks of Dove Dark Chocolate thrown in.